1. Log in to your friendster account.
2. Point your mouse over 'profiles' menu then click 'photos'.
3. At the top right corner, click 'upload photos'.
4. In the upload photos area, you will notice that you had an 'existing album'. You may you use that option if you wish not to create another album, or you may create another album by selecting this button.
5. To select photos to upload, Just click "Browse Files" shown in Step no. 4 Picture above.
6. A pop-up window will appear, shows like these:
7. Locate the file, or pictures (file extension example: .jpg, .bmp, .gif, .png) you want to upload, select the file, or click. (See pictures below.)
Picture shows that the file is selected, by clicking on the file, then click the 'Open' Button.
If you wish to upload 2 or more pictures, you may repeat the step no. 7 until you reach the maximum total of pictures you are uploading...
10. The picture below shows that You had successfully uploaded your photos! Click "SAVE" button.
11. After successful upload friendster will automatically redirect you to your photo album.
To view your uploaded photo simply go to your profile and click "Photos" button.
12. Enjoy photo sharing.
Originally posted and made by email@example.com